Stop weeds from growing for three months, guaranteed. Preen Garden Weed Preventer can be used around 200 established plants in flower and vegetable gardens, in ground covers, and around trees and shrubs. 16LB Bucket.
WHEN TO APPLY - Apply Preen Garden Weed Preventer during the growing season around established plants and transplants. Preen should not be used on flower seeds. It can be used after flowering plants have germinated and are 2-3 inches tall. Preen may also be incorporated into the soil when seeding vegetables or applied after mulching beds. By applying Preen as early as possible, you can eliminate the need for hand‑weeding.
Rain does not wash this product out of the soil. To keep beds weed‑free all season long, reapply Preen weed preventer every 9-12 weeks.
Click the buttons below to see more Product Information and Safety Data Sheet
- Prevents new weeds* from growing for three months, guaranteed.
- Flip-top applicator cap makes application a breeze.
- Safe to use around 200 established flowers, vegetables, trees, and shrubs, as listed on the product label.
- Can be applied anytime during the growing season—spring, summer, or fall.
- Eliminate the need for hand-weeding by applying Preen early.
- Weed preventer does not kill existing weeds.
- Not for use on lawns.
- MANUFACTURER: LebanonTurf
- PRIMARY APPLICATION TARGET: Garden Weed Preventer
- FUNCTION: Weed Control
- COVERAGE: 1oz per 10sq.ft